The most important thing to do when planning your security camera system is to have a budget. CC Camera Price is the first step in setting up your system is to determine how much money you can spend on it and what features you want in your video surveillance system. Once you know how much money you need, then you can start looking for suppliers who offer products at a good price or choose one of their competitors instead.
Why we should have CCTV camera?
- CCTV cameras can help you to monitor your home and business. In case of any theft or burglary, it is easy to see what has happened by watching the CCTV camera footage. You can also check who entered your property and when they left after entering the premises; this is particularly useful when it comes to checking whether someone has been living in a house without permission or if there have been any illegal activities taking place on the property. This can help avoid unpleasant situations like being arrested for trespassing while walking through someone else’s private property (which happens from time-to-time).
- CCTV cameras are great for monitoring employees at work too! If an employee leaves early without telling anyone then this could mean that he/she may be stealing money from his store cash register or stealing drugs from their medicine cabinet – both scenarios would be very embarrassing for everyone involved so having a reliable system in place would reduce these risks significantly by giving them peace of mind knowing exactly what happened during each shift before leaving work each day which means less stress levels overall since nothing unexpected happens which leads us onto…
2. What’s the right number of cameras I need?
How many cameras you need is a matter of personal preference. The number of cameras you choose will depend on the size of your property, how much you want to spend, and how much coverage is needed. It’s also important to consider how many different areas are worth monitoring (such as entry points and exits from buildings) before making any decisions about what type of security system or camera system would be best for your property.
If you have any doubts about whether or not adding more cameras is worth it, then it may be better just to wait until after some time has passed since installing them so that their effectiveness can be seen firsthand by other people who may find themselves needing help at some point during its operation—or even years later!
3. Is my location suitable for CCTV?
Once you’ve determined that your location is suitable, it’s time to think about how you want to set up your CCTV system. There are many factors that go into this decision, including:
- Safety and security. Is the area safe? Is it secure? Does it have enough lighting and access points for people who need to enter or exit the building at different times of day (e.g., during the day versus night)? Do any windows allow direct sunlight into the room where your camera will be placed?
- Accessibility. Is there a way for visitors/patrons who aren’t directly involved with whatever activity happens within this space on a daily basis (like security guards) still have access if necessary? If so, can they also get up close enough without getting caught up in whatever’s happening inside as well—and what are those things exactly?
4. What’s the best location for CCTV cameras?
Next, you’ll need to decide where to put your cameras. There are many factors that go into choosing a location for CCTV cameras. These include:
- What kind of view do you want? A wide angle view will give you more information about what’s happening in front of or behind your camera, whereas a close-up view will give viewers an up-close look at faces and gestures that aren’t visible from far away (such as someone waving).
- How much privacy do you want? If they’re going to be recording conversations with people who don’t know they’re being recorded, then it’s best if the camera can be placed outside where there won’t be any curtains or blinds blocking its view—this way no one has reason not trust them!
5. How many megapixels is required for my cctv camera?
The number of megapixels you need depends on the size of the area that needs to be covered. For example, if you want to record your front door and driveway, or any other small area such as a hallway or garage, then a 720p camera is enough. But if you want to record an entire house from one room (or several rooms), then it would be better to go for 1080p cameras because they have better quality images than 720p ones.
The more megapixels there are in a camera, the better its quality will be; but this also means more money will be spent on buying them!
6. Where can I install CCTV cameras?
- Place cameras at the entrance of your building or office. This is the most important step in planning your CCTV camera installation, as it will determine how many cameras you need and where they should be placed. A single camera can be hidden in plain sight as long as it has a clear view of all entrances, exits, hallways and rooms within a certain area of interest.
- Place cameras at the exit of your building or office. Like with entrance surveillance cameras, you’ll want to use multiple locations within this area so that there is always someone watching what happens when someone leaves (or enters).
- Place cameras outside parking lots or garages where cars might park overnight so that if there are any suspicious activity occurring during these hours—such as vandalism or theft—you will have an easy way to know about it immediately without having to call police first! This can also help reduce insurance claims too because people don’t usually realize how much damage could occur due simply lacking sufficient lighting inside their vehicle when leaving at night time; however now there won’t be any doubt left behind either due lack thereof!”
7. What are the options available in cctv camera and what each of them means?
There are a variety of types of cameras on the market today, including:
- Megapixel – This is a measurement of the number of pixels (picture elements) in an image sensor. The more megapixels it has, the better quality your footage will be.
- Lens – A lens is what makes your cctv camera able to capture images and videos clearly. Some lenses have wide angles while others have zoom capabilities so you can get closer to what’s happening in front of them or zoom out for better focus on distant subjects.
- IR Illuminator – An IR illuminator helps light up dark areas so night vision works better than daylight conditions do when using this type of equipment because they’re used together with sensors which detect motion within them rather than just ambient light sources being detected by sensors alone when operating at night time hours!
- Night vision uses infrared lights instead so we don’t need as much illumination outside since there isn’t any visible sunlight anymore during those times either…but still works well enough without needing extra lighting near where we’ll be filming!”
8. What is IR Illuminator or Night vision?
IR illuminator or night vision is a device that uses light to illuminate the camera. It can be used to see in dark surroundings, which makes it a great addition to your surveillance system. The best part about IR illuminators is that they don’t need any special equipment or power source like other types of lights do!
9. What is PoE ? and why it’s important in CCTV system?
PoE stands for Power over Ethernet. It is a technology that allows a single cable to deliver both power and data. In other words, you can use your existing power cable to transmit video signals as well.
PoE is an important part of CCTV camera system because it allows you to save money on purchasing additional cabling and also reduces installation time by eliminating the need for running wires across rooms or walls in your home or office complex.
10. Do I need a professional installer to setup my system ?
You can install your own CCTVs, but it is recommended to hire a professional installer. A professional will be able to do more than just set up your cameras. They will also be able to help with installation and maintenance of the system and provide any technical support needed.
If you are planning on installing your own system, make sure that you have the right tools and skills before starting work on it. To order CCTV Camera online click here.
It is better to plan your budget before decide to buy a security camera.
- Choose the best camera for your budget
- Choose the best location for your camera.
We hope you’ll find this post helpful in choosing the right type of CCTV cameras for your needs. As we have seen, there are many options available and it is important to take into account all parameters when selecting a camera system. Remember that you can always contact an experienced installer if you need help setting up your system or choosing the best one for your needs.
Computer Store BD | CCTV Camera, Fire Extinguisher, Access Control
Address: Ta-129, Moddho, মহাখালী গুলশান সড়ক, Dhaka 1212
When it comes to CCTV and IP Camera, Computer Store BD is best CCTV Camera Company in the town.
Get Map Direction: